On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 14:31:46 -0600, Jesús Corrius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/10/29, Aijin Kim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Dear Pootle users,

I can see a few languages are not completely translated yet -however
almost translated- in UI project.
Can you please check the statistics and make sure to complete translation?

The below are the languages to be translated in UI:

Language       Translated
--------------------------
Catalan         94%
Italian           99%
Khmer          98%
Russian         99%
Swedish        99%

Spanish is 100% translated. Kurdish and Occitan-lengadocian are
translated less than 80%

Sorry, i have had very limited time during the last weeks due to my job.

For the Catalan team, we sorry but we haven't be able to do it because
the translators are having problems with the pootle translation
system.

They don't know how to submit the entries once translated. Isn't
supposed to be a submit button in the UI?

Regards,

You need to get 'commit' rights on the administration panel for the user. Aijin will be able to help you in that regard.

--
Alexandro Colorado
CoLeader of OpenOffice.org ES