Hi Aijin,

yes, we will _try_ to deliver the 2nd hand-off some days before Nov. 29th, but Nov. 29th until Dec. 13th is now the official timeline.

Regards,

Jörg

Aijin Kim schrieb:
Hi Jörg,

Then the 2nd hand-off will be from Nov. 29th to Dec. 13th?
If so, we may have some more time to complete remain work for the 1st hand-off of Pootle languages.

Regards,
Aijin

Jörg Jahnke wrote:
Hi,

as you might have seen in the announcement "Translation Schedule for 2.4" on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, the QA has been granted one more week for testing the UI relevant CWSs after the Feature Freeze.

This has influence on the start of the translation cycle, which is also postponed by one week. There still remain two weeks for translation, just as we had for the previous releases, we just don't have that additional week that would have given us a bit more time for the translation :-(.

Regards,

Jörg

Rafaella Braconi schrieb:
Dear Translators/Localizers,

it's time again to provide you with some information about the upcoming 2.4 update release.

Translation deadline for 2.3 is December 13th, 2007 which is also the bug fixing deadline for all language relevant issues. After this deadline only very critical l10n bugs will be fixed.

For teams translating with Pootle on the sunvirtuallab as well as for teams working jointly with Sun on translation please follow the translation schedule and instructions you can find at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_2.4

Release Map with translation deadlines specific for the 2.4 release can be found at:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease24

For this release following languages/teams will be translating using the Pootle Server we recently set up on the virtuallab:
Italian, Khmer, Russian, Spanish, Swedish

Kind Regards,