Hi Jordi,

Aijin,

There are a few translators that cannot use our Pootle server because it is at port 32300. Many people at their work places and universities have firewalls that block the access for this kind of ports.

My suggestion is to consider changing the port to 80 as any regular web service if there are not technical reasons for not doing it.
I understand that the translators have a problem with the port 32300. Currently, the Pootle server is in sunvirtuallab and unfortunately, the port 80 is already used for TCM. I'm afraid that it's not easy to switch port 32300 to 80.

I think about an workaround. How about if they download the files from Pootle where they can access Pootle and work off-line? Once translation is completed, they can upload the contents.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Aijin

Thanks Aijin,