Dear Translators/Localizers,

here some updates on the translation schedule as well as volume for the second and last translation round for the OpenOffice.org 2.4 Update release. All details can be found at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_2.4

Here below the highlights:

Translation schedule:

- final delivery deadline has been extended one week to December 20th
- sdf files for translation will be available on November 29th
- Pootle content will be updated November 26th to November 29th - no work on Pootle during the updating process.

Translation volume for the 2nd handoff for all teams who have completed translation by November 26th:

- GUI: approx. 1,200 words
- Help: approx. 13,800 words

Teams who jointly work on localization with Sun/Globalization are:

#  Dutch Community
# French Community
# Germanophone Community
# Italian Community
# Spanish Community
# Brazilian Community
# Swedish Community
# Russian Community
# Chinese Community (for Simplified Chinese)
# Korean Community
# Japanese Community

Please let me know by Friday the volume you can commit to translate by December 20th so that I can arrange the translation work accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Rafaella
P.S. I still have some giveaways to give you :-) . Just send an email directly to me, subject *OOo Giveaways*, indicating your name, address and language you contributed to