Hi Javier,

my understanding was that Khmer team wanted to work on translation using Pootle on sunvirtuallab. If this is not the case we can delete the Khmer content from there.

Just let me know,
Rafaella

Javier SOLA ha scritto:
Hi Aijin,

Yes, it does not need to be uploaded.

Regards,

Javier

Aijin Kim wrote:
Hi Javier,

Javier SOLA wrote:
Dear Aiin,

Thanks, but Khmer is not working through Pootle. The data there is very old, and with many errors. We will file our own issue when we finish the translation.
I see. So do you mean that Khmer doesn't have to be uploaded to Pootle on the current stage?

Thanks,
Aijin

Regards,

Javier

Aijin Kim wrote:
Hi Pootle users,

Six languages in Pootle have just been submitted via IssueTracker and the issue numbers are:

Catalan: i83973
Italian: i83116
Spanish: i83095
Khmer: i83976
Kurdish: i83974
Occitan-lengadocian: i83975

For Italian, Spanish and Khmer languages, there are still several gsicheck errors.

The leaders of Italian, Spanish and Khmer communities,
Can you please check the gsicheck log file on each issue, fix the errors and submit revised file by COB today?

Thanks,
Aijin

Aijin Kim wrote:
Dear Pootle users,

Please note that Pootle will be down from 11/26- 29 for preparing the 2nd hand-off.

Regards,
Aijin

Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Dear Translators/Localizers,

here some updates on the translation schedule as well as volume for the second and last translation round for the OpenOffice.org 2.4 Update release. All details can be found at: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_2.4

Here below the highlights:

Translation schedule:

- final delivery deadline has been extended one week to December 20th
- sdf files for translation will be available on November 29th
- Pootle content will be updated November 26th to November 29th - no work on Pootle during the updating process.

Translation volume for the 2nd handoff for all teams who have completed translation by November 26th:

- GUI: approx. 1,200 words
- Help: approx. 13,800 words

Teams who jointly work on localization with Sun/Globalization are:

#  Dutch Community
# French Community
# Germanophone Community
# Italian Community
# Spanish Community
# Brazilian Community
# Swedish Community
# Russian Community
# Chinese Community (for Simplified Chinese)
# Korean Community
# Japanese Community

Please let me know by Friday the volume you can commit to translate by December 20th so that I can arrange the translation work accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Rafaella
P.S. I still have some giveaways to give you :-) . Just send an email directly to me, subject *OOo Giveaways*, indicating your name, address and language you contributed to