Hi Rafaella,

working on translation for 2.4 UI i came across the strings for the Sun presentation minimizer (extension). To get an idea, what this thing does I installed the extension - and realized, that the current version is perfectly translated to German already.
If you don't have any correction please leave the translated strings as they are. If you want to make some corrections, please correct the strings accordingly.
How can we be sure that the existing translation is not replaced by english strings?
When importing we keep the translation, so please deliver the sdf file containing the translated strings for the Presentation Minimizer together with the rest.
Sorry, obviously i was not clear enough:

My xlz-file does not contain any translation for the minimizer extension. So *I* cannot deliver a sdf file containing the translation (unless I translate the english strings).

But the Minimizer Extension that is available at extensions.services.openoffice.org *is* actually translated to German. Thatmeans somebody already did the job but I cannot see it in the files we got for 2.4 translation. My concern now is that we will break the existing translation, if we deliver the 2.4 translation update. (I have no Idea who did the translation and where the translation files are).

André