On 28/12/2007, at 2:43 AM, Gregor Hartmann wrote:

I just put up a zip file containing all needed libraries (and the Binary) for gsicheck for the Mac Intel.

As always ready to download at http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck

For more information see http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Gsicheck

This is just a port to mac, no new features, so no download required for other plattforms.

Happy checking

Sorry, I seem to be messing this up somehow. I unpacked the directory, but I can't call the executable, whether I put the directory in Applications or /usr/bin .

I just get "-bash: gsicheck: command not found". :(

My PATH is pretty comprehensive.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n