On 29 déc. 07, at 14:58, Clytie Siddall wrote:

Sorry, I seem to be messing this up somehow. I unpacked the directory, but I can't call the executable, whether I put the directory in Applications or /usr/bin .

I just get "-bash: gsicheck: command not found". :(

My PATH is pretty comprehensive.

Clytie,

I just tried it on my Mac and did not seem to have the problem you describe. I use a /bin/ directory in my home folder, the directory is in my PATH and gsicheck was called correctly by bash.

Jean-Christophe Helary