Hello Clytie,

Clytie Siddall schrieb:
> I think it's missing in our build, too. We have contributed several
> thousand new translated strings, but the "Help" language pack for
> Windows on Pavel's server is the same size as before.
>
> (That may not be loc27, but it's the same problem.)
>
> I haven't been able to get anyone to test it yet, though.

As I now the CWS localisation27 isn't integrated in any Master build. We
get a CWS build from sun here

http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localisation27/

There is also a langpack for vietnamese (I hope I write it right ;-) )
for windows and linux

Regards

Mechtilde

--