Hello,

given the migration of languages to the Sun pootle server, the old server of arsaperta.org (www.arsaperta.org) will be soon shut off. More exactly, the pootle.arsaperta.org server which was already deprecated and broken will be deleted. That will free up some disk space for storing other projects we're working on these days.

We request that anybody who had content there contact me and/or the server administrator. People who had an admin account had their password changed so if you need anything contact the server admin.

The server update will be done this Saturday.

Thanks and feel free to visit www.arsaperta.org for news, tools and miscellaneous stuff created by Ars Aperta for the community, and sometimes for no special reason at all.

Best,

Charles-H. Schulz.