Dear Pootle user,

Pootle update with new content is completed.
You can access the latest Help content. Please start your work again.

Note: For off-line translation, please download new files from Pootle. Old files might exclude newly added strings.

Thanks,
Aijin

Aijin Kim wrote:
Now Pootle update is starting..

Regards,
Aijin

Aijin Kim 쓴 글:
Hi all,

Preparation of new contents from DB is delayed and will be ready by early of 21th Feb. UTC. As soon as get the contents, I'm going to start updating Pootle.

I'll notify when the update is started.

Thanks,
Aijin

Aijin Kim wrote:
Dear Translators,

This is a kind reminder.
Pootle update with new contents are scheduled on Feburary 20th. Please make sure all your work to be uploaded to Pootle by 19th Feb. UTC.

The further process will be as below:
February 19th - upload all complete translated files and stop translating February 20th - Pootle update with new contents. Once it's completed, I'll announce via mail list. February 21st or 22nd - Communiy download the latest contents from Pootle and start translating.

Please note that previously downloaded files should not be used anymore. Once Pootle update is completed, please download the updated files from Pootle to have the latest translatable contents.

And as you may know, Pootle currently have some performance issues when several users simultaneously work on Pootle. If you have a problem with uploading your translated files, please send me them with an archived file.

We're planning to apply a few methods which hopefully improve the Pootle performance during the update period. It'll be for both sides of software and hardware. I hope that these tries will work well enough.

For more detail info regarding improvement of Pootle performance, I'll get back to you soon with another thread.

Best Regards,
Aijin

Rafaella Braconi 쓴 글:
Hi Alexandro,

Alexandro Colorado wrote:
when is the delivery date for the first handover?
By February 19th you need to make sure that all files translated so far are uploaded to Pootle. You don't need to have all approx. 20000 words translated by that date. What you need to make sure is to have all files downoladed AND translated so far uploaded to Pootle.

Actually to be more precise, I should have said:

*Translation Schedule for Pootle Users:*

January 30th - 1st Translation Handover: January 30th - YOU CAN START WORKING :-) February 19th - upload all complete translated files and stop translating
February 20th  - Pootle update with new content
February 21st - you can start translating again
March 12th - upload all complete translated files and stop translating
March 13th  - Pootle update with new content
March 14th - you can start translating again
April 3rd - Final translation delivery

Does this answer your question?