On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 6:20 PM, Rafaella Braconi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
>  despite my initial assumption that the traffic on Pootle and various tools
> would decrease, I must admit that this hasn't happened. I take it as a sign
> that there is a a great need to share best practices and to propose
> features, work flows and tools which can make the localizer's life much
> easier.
>
>  I'm still convinced that we do not need a *Pootle* only mailing list, and
> this because Pootle is not the only tool we are using to localize OOo. What
> I am proposing here is actually what Olivier Hallot suggested during our
> last l10n meeting on IRC: to set up a translation tool list where to discuss
> all tool related topics. Just to clarify: translation schedules and
> deadlines will still be posted to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list which is to be
> considered the main discussion list of the l10n project. But information and
> discussion on Pootle and its functionality will be moved there (I am quite
> sure some people will be happy about that).
>
>  If I get your support, I will go ahead and set up a
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] list - discussion list on translation tools and
> workflows.

It is easy to put all possible problems under term 'workflow(s)'. e.g
when I'm announcing about new pot-files, it's a workflow related
thing, because using po-files is just one of thousands workflows?
(just to be sure what is this I'm voting for)
:)

ain