Hi Erdal

Erdal Ronahi ha scritto:
Hi all,

all the Kurdish builds have vanished from the mirror servers, we cannot
download OpenOffice.org 2.3.0 anymore. Is there a specific reason for this?
The Windows version was a build from Pavel that was tested and uploaded via
the QA-Track system.

Also, it seems that Kurdish has been partially removed from the build
system. We get regularly updated about new Mac builds for OOo 2.4 RCs, but
not for any other platform.

Could someone please check what has happened?
On April 3rd, the following announcement was posted to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list:
Hi,

I'm going to remove the following directories to allow further uploads

../localized/es/2.3.0

Kind regards, Joost