Hi Erdal,
Anyway, obviously some archive mirrors exist for older versions, but also
there I could not find a Kurdish 2.3.0 build. The only build is 2.2.1, found
here:
http://archive.services.openoffice.org/pub/openoffice-archive/localized/ku/

The 2.3.0 is still nowhere to be found. Since http://ku.openoffice.org links
to that release, this is a major annoyance.
However, probably the bigger problem will be if there are no newer builds
like 2.4, 3.0 and so on.
In order to get a Sun language pack, we need to get translated files covering at least 80% of the GUI. Unfortunately, Kurdish doesn't seem to yet meet this critera. For more details, please read: http://l10n.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=7255

Kind Regards,