Linux BrOffice pt-BR uploaded!

Cheers,
Ivo

Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
Hi Oliver ,

... ups! The broffice special handling hit me .... Make it now.

Cheers,
Ivo

Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Ivo

Any chances to get pt-BR as well?, especially for Linux.

Thanks

Olivier

Ivo Hinkelmann escreveu:
Hi all,

I have uploaded the OOo 3.0 Beta builds to:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localisation28/

There you can find there the Windows , Solaris Sparc , Solaris Intel and Linux instsets for the languages: ar be-BY bg bn ca da de el es et fr gl hu it ja ko ku lt mk nl oc ru sl sv tr uk vi zh-CN zh-TW

Sorry for the delay but I had some serious build issues ....

The new localizations are already checked into the cvs ( cws localisation28 ) thus you can create your custom builds.

Cheers,
Ivo