Thank you for your feedback. I'm cc:ing the releases list as well.

Rafaella

Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
Just in addition:

I checked "gl" and "es-ES" Linux versions.

Both the same problem: in Linux there isn't hunspell spellchecker available
In Windows works fine.

Frco. Javier Rial escribiu:
Hi:

I've just checked this beta and noticed that the openoffice.org hunspell spellchecker is not available..

I attached a screenshot of the "Options" dialog, with language configuration..

Checked in Linux, on Windows works fine

Is this normal?? Maybe I missed some e-mails with information about this..

Rafaella Braconi
Program Manager Sun Microsystems GmbH
Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg Phone: +49-40-23646-781 (x66781) Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sitz der Gesellschaft: Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028 Geschaeftsfuehrer: Thomas Schroeder, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Martin Haering