Hi Clytie,

Clytie Siddall 쓴 글:
Whoops, another question...

On 07/05/2008, at 11:36 AM, Aijin Kim wrote:

Current Pootle content was updated with DEV300_m3 milestone on March 13th.

That's pretty old, nearly two months. Are you sure that's the right milestone (and date)?

The last update of Pootle content was for the 3rd hand-off of OO.o 3.0.
I'm planning to update Pootle with the latest milestone soon. (today or tomorrow), then I think you don't have to convert them with the DEV300_m3. Is it ok for you to wait for the update?

Thanks,
Aijin

Also, if this is the correct milestone, where can I find the en_US.sdf file? Pavel's server only has DEV300_m9-m11, and BEA300_m1-m2.

Thanks again for the help. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n