xsltfilter.xhp was splitted to several files around March 8th according my cvs log. So seems that helpcontent in your Pootle is older.

ain

Clytie Siddall wrote:
I still think I have a mismatch between the en_US.sdf file (DEV300_m10) and the files I downloaded from Pootle last night (UI) and today (Help), and combined into the appropriate tree.

When I run the conversion po2oo, there are pages and pages listing individual strings that can't be found in the template. e.g.
___
couldn't find key xsltfilter.xhp#par_idN10D0E.help from po in 2470 keys
#: xsltfilter.xhp#par_idN10D0E.help.text
msgid "This identifier is used to detect the file type on import."
msgstr "Dấu nhận dạng này được dùng để phát hiện kiểu tập tin khi nhập khẩu."
___

So somehow the DEV300_m10 en_US.sdf file and the current Pootle files don't match. :(

Has anyone else done the po2oo conversion in the last day or so with current Pootle files?

I've never had this problem before. Usually, my Toolkit processes work like a charm.

Help !

Clytie