Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:
Rafaella,

Does this apply to other NLC activities as well (like doc localization, local marketing, etc.)?
l10n project members who have contributed to the localization of documentation are very welcome to submit their request. Marketing is not part of the localization project (I would love to recognize them but my resources are not unlimited and need to prioritize....)

Hope this answer your question,

Regards
Rafaella

Best,