Dear Localizers,

this is for all the ones who wonder where to find the strings for a specific extension....

I've created a wiki with a short overview of the CVS modules containing the UI and Help strings for the extensions. Also, I have added the languages for which we have translations. Please feel free to add your language, in case you have translated these modules.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Overview

=====
For Pootle Users:
Just one note: from what I see in Pootle, the MediaWiki Publisher extension seems to be untranslated in quite a few languages. If possible can you please have it translated by June 4th? That would be just before we schedule the next Pootle update.

Thanks,