On 31/05/2008, at 12:49 AM, Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Dear Localizers,

this is for all the ones who wonder where to find the strings for a specific extension....

I've created a wiki with a short overview of the CVS modules containing the UI and Help strings for the extensions. Also, I have added the languages for which we have translations. Please feel free to add your language, in case you have translated these modules.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions_Overview

These are all from the GSI file, aren't they? But I can't find the module "customres". Is it inside another upper-level directory?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n