Hi Clytie,

Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 02/06/2008, at 9:17 PM, Rafaella Braconi wrote:

Hi Clytie,

good news, we are taking Vietnamese out of Pootle (UI + Help) to get it integrated for Beta2.

Just watch for Issuezilla issues in case of gsicheck errors that need to be fixed before integrating the translated files.

Thankyou very much for making this possible, Rafaella. :)

There shouldn't be any existing gsicheck errors, unless there has been more editing, but just in case: I have a current GSi file ready to use [1].
Files have already been downloaded and delivered to release engineering.

If a bug were reported against the Vietnamese translation for whatever reason, would I be CCd, or be the default assignee? I don't know how to check this, or how to arrange it if it is not current.
It will be assigned to you *clytie*

Thankyou for your help, as always. :)
Thank you for all your work!