Hi Dooteo,

dooteo wrote:
Hi again,

Can I supose that you could use last version of gsicheck to merge back
GSI files into Beta?

I mean, gsicheck 1.8.7 version gives an error and the last one not (as
Ivo explained in '[l10n-dev] New gsicheck allows a GID of 250
characters' thread).

Right now, I using 1.8.7 version (AFAIK last version is not downloadable
yet), so Basque translated GSI file has only that error:

Error: Line format, Line 116515, UniqueID sdext/source\presenter
\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office
\Addons.xcu/value/.Addons.AddonUI.OfficeMenuBarMerging.org.openoffice.Office.PresenterScreen.org.openoffice.Office.PresenterScreenCommand1.MenuItems.org.openoffice.Office.PresenterScreenAbout/Title//:
 GID and LID may only be 125 chars long each!  "en-US"

To be sure, I think it could be not problem for you, is it?
just got confirmed that we won't have a problem with this string. So the message can be ignored.