Hi Oliver,

you found a bug! For a still unknown reason the localize.sdf file in /dbaccess/source/ui/dlg/ is corrupt ( in the cws which is not yet integrated ). All old translations are missing only the new strings are in this file. I currently try to find out why this happend and if there are more localize.sdf files affected. Thanks for reporting! I will fix this on the l10n cws ( extensionl10n01 ).

Olivier Hallot wrote:
Hi Ivo

I am glad that the specific ptBR build now carries several translations improvements. OO 3 looks terrific translation-wise and modesty aside. I have however some questions about this build:

Some chunks of strings were untranslated (mostly in Base) but they were translated in OO 2.4. and correctly translated in pootle since then. I also see some strings untranslated scattered in the UI that were translated in 2.4 as well.

Where else old strings are missing beside Base?

I am not sure if I have to open translations issues refering to this build since most (perhaps all) of the untranslated string I found are already translated in pootle.

I will take care of this

Tchau,
Ivo