Dear Raman,

Perhaps the localization of OpenOffice.org in Bodo could be opened to external contributors. May I suggest you propose a Bodo Native-Language Project (level 1) and associate J. Brahma to it?

I'm sure we will all benefit from having the localization of OOo in Bodo on the OOo web site.

Cheers,

Charles.