Hello Ma'am Clytie!

Thank you very much for extending this warm welcome! :)

* Do you have a call name? What would you like us to call you?*

My name is Joormana, but my friends find it quite lengthy and difficult to
pronounce, hence "J" ! :)

Yes, ma'am since the last few days, i guess i've been simply browsing around
all those sites i could find about l10n and trying to follow whatever i
could but i'm really glad to hear those assuring words from you:
*
So don't worry too much at this stage with understanding the whole
OpenOffice.org Project:....

While it is true that OpenOffice.org is a very complex project, and
certainly all the more so if it's your first localization effort, there is
_always_ room for more participation.*

Ma'am, i would much like to begin with the development of patches and
participate in coding (in whatever capacity, i can) that would help in the
building up of the UI of OOo in Bodo (perhaps that would involve some
translation work as well!), but i'm still not much sure where or how to
begin! If i may be bold enough, i would much like to say that even if they
may not be upto an 'acceptable' standard, at least i would like to know the
basics................perhaps it could serve as a personal experience, a
sort of  small personal project!

Could you please guide me through! Please!

Thanking you once again
regards
J Brahma