Hi Clytie,

in order to limit the errors as much as possible, you can use the Pootle verification functionality:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide#Verification_checks

Rafaella

Aijin Kim wrote:
Clytie Siddall wrote:

On 23/06/2008, at 11:44 AM, Aijin Kim wrote:

Just checking, but will languages using the Pootle server be submitted automatically?

Yes, all the Pootle contents will be delivered after June 27th (hopefully the following day).

If the resulting file produces gsicheck errors, how are we notified? We would want to fix those errors very quickly.

The process we currently have is:
- Upload translated file to Pootle by deadline (community)
- Convert all the po files to sdf (Aijin)
- Run gsicheck (Aijin)
- File an issue with gsicheck result if there is any error to be fixed (Aijin)
- Fix the errors and submit a corrected file to the issue (community)

Thanks,
Aijin

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n