Hi Olivier,

Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Hi Rafaella,
Can the Brazilian team get its "BrOffice.org" branded build?
upps ... sorry. I think that rebuilding would take some time. Are you ok to use the Brazilian OOo build for testing purposes only?
Thank you
Olivier
P.S. Should we use IssueZilla to report errors in the build, with respect to translation? I saw in the latest pt-BR build (named as openoffice.org) a few old translated strings that were updated before July 4th deadline.
Yes, please file issues and communicate to this alias, cc:ing Vladimir on any urgent l10n issues - like old translations for example!

Thanks,
Rafaella

Rafaella Braconi escreveu:
Hi,

please find CWS l10n builds with the latest translations at:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localisation29/

Please check the quality of this builds by performing at least some Sanity Check: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Sanity_Check_Of_L10n_Builds
and report as soon as possible any issues you may encounter.

Thanks,