Hi Dick,

Dick Groskamp ha scritto:
Rafaella Braconi schreef:
I completely agree with you. But now we have this issue and we need to find a solution. We have basically 2 possibilities:

1) close the eyes and leave with the fact that we have approx 500 untranslated words in the final product that we will fix in the 3.2 release (which, honestly, I cannot recommend)
Please don't
2) translate the approx. 500 words and ask all the teams to redeliver by August 7th and postpone the RC 1-2 weeks.
+1
Pootle content on sunvirtuallab will be updated on Thusday, July 31st. In case of terminology works please have all corrected files uploaded to Pootle by Wednesday, July 30th COB CET.
Are these strings already in Pootle ?
I can't find them if they are
Please let me know when they are available in Pootle, I will translate asap.

If not in Pootle, where can I find them ?
It seems you have missed reading my message to the end :-)
=====
Pootle content on sunvirtuallab will be updated on Thusday, July 31st. In case of terminology works please have all corrected files uploaded to Pootle by Wednesday, July 30th COB CET.
=====

Regards,