Hello,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Rafaella Braconi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> very good. Since the current Pootle on sunvirtuallab is already hosting 25
> langauges we are working to ser up a second Pootle server for additional
> languages.
Is that 25 a large number?
I estimate that a new language would take up less than 1GB and almost
no memory nor CPU resource. Therefore, it is fine to use the existing
server?

I am quite happy with the current pootle server though I have to say that
it takes so long to search a string under a language.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu ( Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )