Hi Samphan,

On 2008년 10월 28일 오후 04:41, Samphan Raruenrom wrote:
Aijin Kim wrote:
Hi Samphan,

Sorry for late response.

Before setting up Thai project, can you please confirm:
- if there is previous translation to be exported from OO.o DB and
I'm not sure what OOo DB mean? repository?

Yes, I meant the repository to save all the localized strings for OO.o. You might use IssueTracker to submit translations done by your team and they were imported to OO.o repository. I just wanted to confirm if the latest translation is in the OO.o repository.

- if there is any off-line work to be uploaded to Pootle
Yes. We've maintained Thai langpack since 2.x.

And, we're currently setting up a 2nd Pootle server for OO.o. Does it work for your team to wait for the new Pootle server to start Thai project?
OK. We can work off-line during the wait.

Thanks for waiting. I'll announce via [EMAIL PROTECTED] once the 2nd Pootle is ready.
Please subscribe to the mailing list if you've not yet.

Thanks,
Aijin

Thanks,

Thanks,