Hi A S Alam,

We added those 11 Indic languages by request of Ankit Patel.

Hi Ankit,
Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Aijin

A S Alam wrote:
On Wednesday 26 Nov 2008 5:38:08 ਸ਼ਾਮ Aijin Kim wrote:
Hi,

Pootle upgrade/update has been completed and Pootle is now back.

There are 16 new languages added to Pootle.  See below page to check
those new languages:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_Integration_Roadmap

hi Aijim,
My Language is listed on portal, but as for I know, I have not
send any request from my community (Punjabi) to add to Pootle.
(page is saying " to Pootle by community's requests.)

Is there any mistake you did with Punjabi?

Thanks