Hi Tenzin,

Thanks for having interest to Pootle.

Before starting to create a new project for dz_BT to Pootle, could you please confirm a few things? - If you're the lead of dz_BT, have you discussed with your team members about the translation workflow? - If you're not the lead of dz_BT, please contact to the lead first. This request must be sent by the lead of a language team. If dz_BT localization project hasn't been launched yet, and you'll be the lead, it's ok.
- Please let us know the Pootle upload schedule if you have.
- Please provide existing translation of dz_BT to be uploaded to Pootle. The file format must be either .sdf or .po.

New languages are going to be uploaded to the 2nd Pootle.
http://pootle2.sunvirtuallab.com

If you have any further question regarding Pootle, please let me know.

Regards,
Aijin

Tenzin Dendup wrote:
Hi,

I am Tenzin and I am from Bhutan. We have been localizing openoffice to
Dzongkha (dz_BT). We have translations for openoffice 2.x. In order for us
to manage our translations better and also to add our localization to the
openoffice <http://openoffice.org/> project, we would like to creat/add our
work to the pootle.

I would therefore like to know if that would be possible and what we need to
do for that.

Thanks for help.

Regards
Tenzin