Hi Andras,

On 17/02/09 09:14, Andras Timar wrote:
2009.02.16. 21:31 keltezéssel, André Schnabel írta:

The new string is in pootle and also in the sdf file that has been
delivered. So - seems like an error during integration. How should we
exactly report this?
And more important to me - do we have to test each string if it has been
integrated correctly?

This would be wasting of community resources, i.e. if all language teams checked the whole UI.
I fully agree that this is not the right approach.
I think there should be an extra checking step after integration: extract SDF file from the sources and compare to the one that has been delivered. I'll probably do this for Hungarian, but it would be better, if it could be done by engineers, because they could fix right away, if there were differences.
Actually, if there are differences between the sdf files you delivered and the one you extract out of the l10n CWS35, it means - to me - that the merge or integration process has not worked correctly and that the merge/integration issues should be fixed by release engineering.

Thanks,