Il lunedì 16 febbraio 2009 Rafaella Braconi ha scritto:
> Hi Valter,
>
> looking forward to see the Sardinian OOo version :-) . I hope all your
> questions have been answered so far.
>
> Please let me know if you need any further support.

Hi Rafaella,

Sorry for this post, but I'm still wondering if I can choose between the new
language (Sardinian) in this way:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Adding_a_new_language_or_locale

and then asking to the responsible to add Sardinian in Pootle

or opening a Native-Language project, which involves more efforts (I understood
so) from our side, and actually we haven't so much spare time to dedicate to
the project.

So, is it possible to get the first option, or opening a NLC project is
mandatory?

Cheers,
--
Valter