Le 24 févr. 09 à 13:51, Eike Rathke a écrit :

Hi Valter,

On Monday, 2009-02-23 18:32:55 +0100, Valter Mura wrote:

Sorry for this post, but I'm still wondering if I can choose between the new
language (Sardinian) in this way:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Adding_a_new_language_or_locale

and then asking to the responsible to add Sardinian in Pootle

Yes, that is possible.

or opening a Native-Language project, which involves more efforts (I understood so) from our side, and actually we haven't so much spare time to dedicate to
the project.

So, is it possible to get the first option, or opening a NLC project is
mandatory?

No, a NLC project is not mandatory, but it may help building community
around a localization project.

Yes indeed. Valter, you can very simply start with a pure localization effort for OOo, then if you need mailing list and a page, open a native-lang project.

Best,
Charles.