Per,

On 06.05.09 16:50, Per Eriksson wrote:
Hi Rafaella,

I will address this problem as a new issue under ui (Bugs where code references are not avail.) and post the id of the issue here for tracking.

P.S In case you wonder why the Swedish string hasn't got the ~ sign in it, this is because it is a mistranslation from ancient times. Planned to be fixed for 3.2. D.S
are you talking of tilde sign that appears in the UI or the fact that there is no such a sign in the file translated like in Pootle? In the second case this is not an issue at all. I thought you wwere saying that you saw the tilde sign in the UI...