Hi all,

2009/5/25, Joost Andrae <joost.and...@sun.com>:

>  you can find the latest minutes here:
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ReleaseStatus_Minutes#2009-05-25

Ive read the minute and I have a few questions as a newbie.
About the "handover" in the minute,
I'd like to know what it exactly means. Well, I mean, handover from
whom to whom ?

Although I imagine it's to build Pootle repository or PO files from
English RC version or something and then translators will start
translating, which is "handover from
developers to translators" and so you are calling it "handover",
is this right ?

About "translation delivery" also... What exactly does it mean ?
I imagine that translators are supposed to finish the translation by the date.
It's OK ?

Let me be sure I understand.
Thanks in advance.
--