Dick Groskamp wrote:
Sophie schreef:
Hi Dick,
As André said, this a bug on Pootle. If you use an external tool to translate, these strings won't appear in the tool, only if you edit the file with an application like gedit or the like, you will see the .txt file structure. The strings were used on the UI but they have been migrated to cui.po. Why they are kept here? I don't know, may be we could discuss this. Your translation memory should have them any way if you choose to use it.

Thanks SOPHIE,
I understand but my main point is that it shouldn't be visible in Pootle at all.
That means that it is to be corrected.

Yes, you're right so this bug has to be reported to the Pootle team.

I shall probably proceed off line and will (as you and Andre indicate) loose those strings.

not loose them, but be able to ignore them safely :)

And yes, I will also have to make my terminology project appear in Pootle.
Been pushing that forward for some time now ............

I don't know what is your operating system, but there is several tools that allow you to translate like OmegaT, OTE, and I use PoEdit and its TM. I/we find it more convenient than Pootle, even if there is still some ehnancement to bring to these tools.

Thanks again

you're welcome, we are a team to help each other :)

Kind regards
Sophie