Pe 08.09.2009 15:27, Rafaella Braconi a scris:
Hi,

The translation work can continue till October 16th - which is the
deadline to deliver translations. For all the ones using Pootle, it

Hi Rafaella,

According to http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoRelease32 I see:

2009-09-25       translation handover
2009-end of September   3.2 Beta (target is the first build after branch)
2009-10-16      translation delivery deadline

I'm working on getting Romanian translation in for this release (UI, no help), I'm working directly on the GSI_ro.sdf file, so in this case could you please confirm that October 16th is the deadline for submitting my translation and I don't necessarily have to enter the beta stage ?

--
Alexandru Szasz