Hi all,

Here comes the summary of your feedback, and some wishes added by all of you (including me ;)

Currently few of us use SunGloss for their glossaries but it has some drawbacks for the community, even if it's a very useful tool when completed.
Some issues mentioned by Andre
- we cannot directly edit / update
- there is no direct integration in translation tools
- export from SunGloss is a somewhat complex procedure
- you cannot export to standard formats (like TMX)

Some communities do not use glossary but rely on TM or on terminology feature on Pootle.

The German community is working with a company that will help them to establish a glossary.

Friedel highlighted the possibilities offered by Pootle through terminology files.

Concerning the terminology files, I'm reluctant to add more things to our Pootle servers because of their instability and slowness. Also, I may be wrong but I've seen that it is not possible to add context to the word.

I begin a wish list from your feedback for a tool that allow us to:
- easily manage export and import of standard formats, to allow to work offline
- accessible and open source
- the ability to add comments to a word and the source of it (as in SunGloss), to add links to other sources
- the ability to search in several languages (as in SunGloss)
- an history of the word entry
- a seamless integration with translation tools

Please add your own comments and wishes this will help to specifies our needs and may be we will be able to get this tool ;)

Kind regards
Sophie