Hi all,

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote (13-10-2009 16:47)
**Call for Nominations**

I would like to nominate Juergen Schmidt as candidate for the Community Council. Juergen is well known as lead of the API project (and co-lead before) and in that position promoting the importance of more intuitive and better APIs among the developers. He worked on the UNO, SDK and DevGuide. He also is co-lead of the extensions project from the beginning. This project is an important bridge to many, often non-corporate, developers and contributors for the project. Juergen also makes valuable contributions to the marketing project, for example with organising the OpenOffice.org contribution for the FOSDEM and promotional goods... T-shirts :-) He is active at various levels in the project and whenever time allows, with an open mind to reach out. I consider this very useful for a position in the council, therefore I hope Juergen that will accept this nomination.

Looking at his background, the Code Contributor as well as the Product Development seat could be his place in the Community Council for the next years.

Best regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws