Hi all,

*** the deadline for providing GSI / SDF files for the OOo 3.2 release
is October 30th, 2009

*** Please update your translation to a OOO320 m1 sdf file as there
were broken strings in the DEV300 m60. Pootle users don't need to worry
about this !

*** Please always provide a FULL sdf file covering ALL strings, not a diff

*** Run gsicheck on your sdf file
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ and fix all errors

As the integration cause a lot of work do not provide sdf files that
cover less then 80 % ( UI only ) translation done. Also please add the
en-US translation to your sdf file.

Important: To prevent confusion and big mess please ensure that your
issue has the following properties set:

Assign to "i...@openoffice.org" , Target milestone to "3.2" , Component
"l10n" , Subcomponent "code" , Issue type "ENHANCEMENT"

And as usual please:

* File an issuezilla bug to "i...@openoffice.org" . Please don't attach
your file directly to that issue, better provide an URL / link pointing
to your file. Only attach if you don't have any webspace available.
( http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html )

* please make sure that the GSI / SDF file format is not violated
(format errors like wrong amount of tabs, shifted columns, ... ) by
using "gsicheck". Please use the latest version at:
http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/gsicheck/ usage: gsicheck -c
myfile.sdf. In case of errors please use the log file to fix them.

* We try to correctly update our database status information which would
later help us to improve the overall quality of the translation. Please
provide a GSI / SDF file containing both, your language and the
corresponding en-US source string. Please note that the en-US string
have to be the same milestone like your translation.

Cheers,
Ivo