Hi all,

First I'd like to express my gratitude by all the very good previous work of
Francisco Javier: no Galician translation of this suite's recent releases
would exists without its personal commitment.

My complete name is Jesus Manuel BenĂ­tez Baleato (but people call me Suso,
which is a popular Galician form of "Jesus"). Relevant is I have a technical
background, since I was working mainly in systems administration area for the
last 10 years -always in the open source side of life. Last two years I was
managing the Open Source Reference and Services of Galicia (MancomĂșn) where
l10n projects took a lot of protagonism thanks to the official support of the
Galician Government -having an updated OpenOffice.org was included there. As
a consequence of my work there, I found a very strong motivation to involve
myself in the galician localization efforts of the most popular open source
projects as a volunteer. So here I am :)

If I'm right, my priority now might be including galician into the current
release; at the same time, I might overcome the difficulties of the
"one-man-team", trying to attract more people to the project. I have to learn
a lot in a very little time so I'll appreciate any directions you can give me
to achieve that purpose.

For sure I'll need to spam you a little in the first days so to all members
of this mailing list: please, accept my apologies for that.

All the best,

--
http://susinho.pagina.de/