No it is localizable, I have tried building for example Danish (da) and that
has this dialog localized. The only difference I can see is that there are
created files  named like "Danish_pack.nsh" in "**instsetoo_native/
wntmsci12.pro/OpenOffice/msi/nsis/da" However in "**instsetoo_native/
wntmsci12.pro/OpenOffice/msi/nsis/is " there is only "English_pack.nsh".