Charles, All,

I created a wiki page to report and track the AIs I noted down during our NLC/L10n meeting in Orvieto. If you have attended the meeting, please do add yourself to the attendee list and please do let me know if anything is missing.

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Meeting_20091103

Kind Regards,
Rafaella