Hi,

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Von: Rafaella Braconi <rafaella.brac...@sun.com>

> I created a wiki page to report and track the AIs I noted down during
> our NLC/L10n meeting in Orvieto. If you have attended the meeting,
> please do add yourself to the attendee list and please do let me know if
> anything is missing.

It was not part of the official meeting, but I had a "evening talk" with
Frank Mau about a quicker update of localized developer builds.

Basic idea is to automate the pootle -> sdf thing, have this synced
to some cws repository and then buils langpacks .. or let buildbots
build installsets on request.

Frank might have more input, on what might be possible or not.

André