Hi,

Belayneh Melka schrieb:
Hi lvo,

We have checked the langpack for Oromo(om) language. But, some errors still
persist eventhough we have translated the erranous files. e.g. the text under
contents tab of help are still in english. But we have translated them in
helpcontent2\source\text\shared.po. There are also some erranous translations
which still persist in the langpack.  But we have fixed them in
officecfg\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\UI.po

I think it is better if you can download our translation with the fix from the
following site: http://om.openoffice.org/om-ET.sdf.bz2

I have this file in the source right now! I can reproduce your error, I can see that the topics are in English. A rebuild of the module solved it thus this problem was a build error. I am currently try to find out what happend there.

This problem will appear on the master!

Cheers,
Ivo