From: Ivo Hinkelmann <ivo.hinkelm...@sun.com>
To: dev@l10n.openoffice.org
Sent: Thu, December 3, 2009 2:56:41 PM
Subject: Re: [l10n-dev] new l10n builds available from cws localization37fix

Hi ,

Belayneh Melka schrieb:
> Hi lvo,
>
> We have checked the langpack for Oromo(om) language. But, some errors still
> persist eventhough we have translated the erranous files. e.g. the text under
> contents tab of help are still in english. But we have translated them in
> helpcontent2\source\text\shared.po. There are also some erranous translations
> which still persist in the langpack.  But we have fixed them in
> officecfg\registry\data\org\openoffice\Office\UI.po

do you have a screenshot for me?

On a quick view I can see this in the source code ( what you delivered to me ) :
helpcontent2    source\text\shared\tree_strings.xhp 0   help par_id3147571   3
         0   en-US   <help_section application="swriter" id="02" title="Text
Documents">    2002-02-02 02:02:02^M
helpcontent2    source\text\shared\tree_strings.xhp 0   help par_id3147571   3
         0   om  <help_section application="swriter" id="02" title="Text
Documents">2002-02-02 02:02:02^M

there are more? I just want find out what happend if you say you fixed them but
they do not appear in the code ....

> I think it is better if you can download our translation with the fix from
> the following site: http://om.openoffice.org/om-ET.sdf.bz2

I can add this file but I can not provide any more test build for this, so you
have to be sure this will be ok then!

Cheers,
Ivo