Hi,
Just curious; entering QATrack, would that be doable/useful
for a language which has not yet reached 80% translated UI ?

For example; Icelandic is now up to 68% UI translated, it
will take some time before getting to the 80% mark. It was
included in langpack creation
<http://ooo.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/cws/upload/localization/localization37fix/>,
but at that moment we were at 51%. We also roll our own
(full-install) packages (OOo-3.2.0m6), and so far without
any problems (except one small Ubuntu-related one).
So, I was just vondering when we should initiate the
QA-procedures.

Cheers,
Sveinn í Felli